This customer had a problem with a tank that had filtered water coming in and suction pumps removing the water to maintain a set level in the tank. If the tank level got too high if would overflow and waste the good waater which is the situation we entered this project it. So we evaluated the situation and found that the level sensor was reading distance from top of water and had the level indicator inverted on the HMI. So we fixed that and modified the control algorithm and calibration on the ultrasonic sensor to better control the water height.
- So we had fixed the HMI graphics
- Re calibrated the level sensor
- Changed the control algorithm
- Added the ability for the customer to change the setpoint.
- Also had to fix a alarm on a 4-20mA signal for loss of communication